Back to All Events

Nourishment Supper Club

Date And Time: Sat, 6 April 2019, 19:00 – 22:00

Nourishment is a charity supper club and exhibition platform in aid of Prasanth Children’s Home, organised and curated by Anousha Payne and Sasha Szczeka.

Anousha and her mother Shanthi will be serving a South Indian & Sri Lankan feast, with all funds raised from the tickets for the supper club to go directly to the home.

Prasanth Siruvar Illam (translated as Prasanth Home for Children) was established in 2009 as a home for 30 children between the ages 5-18, and is a registered Charity in India. Anousha's grandmother Joyce was part of the team of people who set up the children's home.

All works will be sold with 60% of the profits going to the children's home (and the remaining 40% goes directly to participating artists).

Please email anousha@nourishmentprojects.com or sasha@nourishmentprojects.com if you would like any more information about the event or the charity.

>> BUY TICKETS <<

NOURISHMENT SUPPER CLUB MENU:

Tamarind Mojito or passion fruit belini on arrival

Fishballs and vegetable cutlets to start – served like canapés

MAINS

Black Dahl with caramalised onions

Savoy Cabbage Thoran

Green Bean Mallum

Sri Lankan Aubergine Curry

Ashok’s Chicken Curry

Sri Lankan Beef Curry

Keralan Beetroot Curry

Brown Rice – Coconut Rice - Tomato Rice

Raitha – Carrot Salad

DESERT

Mango Mousse and Coconut Sorbet

Vegetarian Mango Mousse available upon request.

***

Participating artists:

Caroline Achaintre
Bea Bonafini
Beatrice Lettice Boyle
Goran Chanter
Harry Clitheroe
Stevie Dix 
Sara Marlowe Hall
Lewis Hammond
Amy Leung

Marie Leuder

Jessie Makinson
Lindsey Mendick
Sam Meredith
Laurence Owen
Anousha Payne
Paloma Proudfoot
Camilla Reyman
George Rouy 
Madeleine Ruggi
Thom Trojanowski
Yulia Iosilzon